Inkjet Cartridge and Mobile Recycling
Recycle your empty inkjet cartridges and old mobiles to help protect the environment and raise money for the Friends of Goldsworth.
What can be recycled -
- Inkjets fit in the palm of your hand and have a circuit board and jet plate on the bottom.
- Any Mobile phone
What CAN’T be recycled
- Previously refilled inkjet cartridges
- Laser/toner cartridges
There are 3 ways of recycling
- There will be a collection box at the school, so please bring in those old cartridges and mobile phones OR
- The company we are using www.recycle4charity.co.uk has our registration details and they will send you a freepost envelope for you to send the cartridges directly back to them and the money raised will get credited to our account OR
- Have a collection box at your place of work registered to Friends of Goldsworth via www.recycle4charity.co.uk. The company will send you a box for your collection.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please also remember that the school are part of another recycling scheme – Terracycle.
For every item collected, we receive 2p.
The school are currently collecting the following waste for recycling:
The Air and Home Care Brigade – all brands and sizes of plastic bottle caps and plastic trigger heads, plastic air fresheners and air freshener cartridges, plastic air freshener packaging, flexible wipe packaging (used for home cleaning) and pumps and caps for home cleaning products.
McVitie’s Biscuit Wrapper Brigade – biscuit wrappers from any brand of biscuit, outer wrappers and individual ones.
The Writing Instruments Brigade – any old pen, felt tip, highlighter or mechanical pencil.
Ella’s Kitchen Brigade – any brand of empty baby food pouch